Check out what others are saying about Rising Star Events

This is a collaboration of Valerie ROE & Rising Star Events’ Testimonials & Reviews since 2000
(it is a work in process as we collect the review from the internet & other sources)

Sources: Facebook, LinkedIn, eBay, Stik, Alignable, Twitter

most recent first

2018

  • I've participated in a couple events & it's a great way to get your name out to more people. Will definitely participate again.
  • This is a great way to make contacts and get your name out there! Rising Star Events does a great job of encouraging facebook engagement while promoting our businesses!
  • Love this company. The online shopping events are a lot of fun and always a great time. If your looking to advertise your business I’d highly recommend using this company. Always had great results. Ty for doing what you do.
  • What a great service to market your product.Valerie is always available to offer any tips and guidance.
  • I've made great connections through Rising Star Events! Many networking contacts and new friends, all while building my little "side hustle"
  • This is a great place to promote our businesses and learn from each other. So glad I found Rising Star Events. Thanks for all your help.
  • I love Rising Star Events Valerie is amazing!!! She has been so helpful on anything I needed help with. Would highly recommend advertising with them.
  • RSE is an excellent opportunity to market your business. It is professionally run and very well organized. Tips and helpful guidance are provided leading up to and through-out the events. If you are in the market, give them a try for sure!!!
  • Customer service was exceptional! They really know what it takes to meet clients expectations! Highly recommend!
  • Participation in Mother's Day Event was my first time as an online vendor and it was amazing experience. Valerie is so helpful and kind!!! I learnt a lot and got many new friends from the group! All in all AMAZING! Thank you for the new, unexpected and free opportunities for the my small home-business!
  • I have yet to do an event, but I was very excited to find this group. I look forward to growing my business with the help and exposure provided here. Valerie is amazing and I love how she has a heart for helping others become successful.
  • I'll be a vendor in a Rising star event for the first time at the end of the month. Already I'm loving their attention to detail and support as we prepare. I also appreciate the additional support through the supplemental groups. Thank you!
  • I have been a vendor many times in Rising Star Events and they have delivered great exposure to my business every time. I highly recommend anyone to become a vendor of their events.
  • Very well organized events! Recommended!
  • Great online networking page
  • Amazing group of people! Events are always fun and full of a variety of vendors! Went to the 2018 Mothers Day Event and it was fab! Rather you need some exposure or just come to browse... You'll love Rising Star Events! 📷📷📷💖
  • Rising Star Event is very Professional and reliable. Due to them, especially Valerie I was able to explore my brand and generate sales. I intend to participate in future sales events related to Rising Star.
  • I am an independent distributor for it works global and I like that your giving people help with there small business.
  • If you are looking for a way to make your business shine, look no further then Valerie Roe at Rising Star Events. Everything is all done online. Let Valerie market your business, online event, and FB page.
  • Valerie will help you anyway she can. Has great customer service.
  • “Great customer care”
  • "They help small businesses GROW, excellent services!"
  • “ Very Reliable and great Customer Service! ”
  • Thank you very much and thank you for all your wonderful advice and education you provide to us. I am really enjoying being part of this group... and find it to be such a positive atmosphere also!! THANK YOU!!
  • Very well organized events join one today as a customer for some great fun with some awesome Vendors. If you are a Vendor come join the rest of us 📷
  • Love the events!
  • I love the different exposure you give sellers
  • these events are amazing!! So many crafter and vendors from the area and at reasonable prices!
  • I think they do a great job at helping keep your name out there. Thank you, highly recommended.
  • Very well organized events join one today as a customer for some great fun with some awesome Vendors. If you are a Vendor come join the rest of us 📷
  • Love Rising Star events

2017

  • Thank You Valerie! You're Amazing!
  • Thanks for all you do for us vendors (and shoppers!!) ~ we appreciate your time, effort and dedication you put into these events!!
  • It was very well organized!
  • “Rising Star Events is a great company to call for your events. You won't be sorry ”
  • Fun and interesting to learn about other vendors!!
  • Great show!
  • Very fast to answer questions! Very friendly also!
  • "If you are looking for a way to make your business shine, look no further then Valerie Roe at Rising Star Events. Everything is all done online. Let Valerie market your business, online event, and FB page."
  • Exceptional service and attention to detail which is necessary in event planning
  • These events are great!!! - Kaci R.
  • Great service.
  • "Easy to work with, great promotions."
  • "They are wonderful about getting your name out to the public!!"
  • Very affordable advertising company. Prompt service. Fun way to get more exposure for your small business!
  • Always there to help direct sales people promote themselves! Very professional. They have many vendors participating and all are different! They will help you promote you business!
  • AWESOME ADVERTISING COMPANY! Great way to GET YOUR PRODUCT SEEN and BUILD YOUR CUSTOMER BASE. GREAT SUPPORT AND AFFORDABLE ADVERTISING. These EVENTS ARE FUN and a great way to make new life long friends. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
  • I have gotten orders from yours. Your events are well done & put together.
  • "The best at helping small business."
  • So much fun and a great way to network with other vendors! Thank you for all your hard work!
  • Love doing Virtual Vendor Events! Meeting new people and SHARING is my favorite! 📷📷📷😁 If you enjoy promoting your business, check it out and see if there's a spot open for your biz! I always have great prospects and build good relationships with the Vendors. This one is a good one to be a part of!
  • I don't remember how I found you, but your a god send! Thanks for all the great tips!
  • Great for those who want to feature your business and get noticed. Easy to do from home.
  • I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you. I had an event last weekend with another group, and the admin was nowhere to be found. no support, no encouragement, no fun posts like you put up for us, nothing!! absolutely NOTHING!!! then 2 days after the event, she sends out a group private message and tells us all to "like" her groups, and give her a tally of all the new likes that we got on our page and the # of sales and the $ amount of sales that we made. O __ O... so she does absolutely NOTHING, but then she wants to keep records of how much we sold to make HER business look good? uh, NO!!! I canceled the other event i had scheduled with her, i won't be able to get a refund, but at least i won't have to waste my time for nothing! All I thought about the whole time was how well you treat us. how much time , effort and advertising you put into each event to help us out. and i was so mad at myself for paying for her event! So please pat yourself on the back because you deserve it!!! you go above and beyond for us! and I for one appreciate you.
  • "I highly recommend Rising Star Events, because they are a reputable Facebook Social Media Promotional page to help you grow your business. They company offers countless number of events to participate in and network opportunities to expand your business reach. This company is the way to go."
  • So far I enjoy all that I've read. Very interesting and lots to learn. Can't wait till my time comes up to be a vendor coming soon. But from looking at everything looking forward.
  • "They do what is promised."
  • "Great at helping me to network!! I appreciate their advice and encouragement. "
  • First-rate service and excellent experience. A really high-quality business.
  • I recommend Rising Star Events because they are easy to work with, and are great with promoting.
  • Love the exposure these events provide and how they are willing to work with you. I have participated in several events offered by Rising Star Events - Online Promotions & Advertising and have met tons of new people (customers and friends)! Thank you! 📷
  • I recently joined KEEP Collective jewelry as an Independent Designer. I have been trying to gain followers and customers. I was excited to see Rising Star Events, because I want to focus on online events to build my customer base. I am glad that Rising Star Events only allows one rep per business. I see that many events are already represented by others in the same business that I represent, which I feel is a good sign that Rising Star Events has helped promote their business. I hoping they can help in mine too. The only way to gain customers and sales is to promote and get noticed, which can lead to sales! Thank you for your help Rising Star Events.
  • I was very impressed with the way the event was run. You will get out of the event what you put into it. I received a sale & lots of feed back on my company. Some had never heard of it before. I will definitely participate in more events.
  • I just recently attended 2 events as a vendor, and I can honestly say the events are what you make of them. If only a few vendors are participate in posts, then you will have a crappy event. EVERY vendor MUST participate. This includes posting 3x a day, commenting on other vendor's posts each time you post your own, and play games. I personally have received a couple sales, found items I would love, and found new networking partners. So will I do another event? I'm sure I will. I don't soley depend on an event for my sales. The key is to make connections, and I am happy with the outcome.
  • Although I made no sales in the particular event I was in, the event did help me network with other DS consultants. It was during the summer and as we all know, the J months are the hardest. Will try another in the Fall.
  • Communication about the vendor event is great and the networking opportunities are fantastic!
  • I think that between a lot of people, there are some that do not have good events, and then others do quite well. I can certainly say that I made my money back from doing this event. Not every event will make you money. I enjoyed it! I was able to network with other vendors, and even make a couple sells. If this is your first online event, then consider this as a way to get your name out. It is the same exact thing as a regular event just online. My posts were accepted promptly, and everyone was very respectful. I will most certainly be working with Rising Star again. Plus there were TONS of vendors to choose from! Use your OWN judgement and don't worry about the ones from others because everyone has their own opinion about things...doesn't mean it's accurate information! Thank you for the opportunity, see you at the next event tomorrow!!
  • I haven't yet been a vendor in an event, but I attended the back to school event as a customer. I bought from a couple venders, won a couple contests and met some amazing people.
  • This is a great way to get your name and products out there!! Before joining I had a very little friends only family and close friend list but now I have a lot more friends and actually have made true friendships. Give it a try!!!
  • As a seller, the vendor events are great, but are best if you know how social media works (taking good photos, adding links, showing how products work, etc). The events are reasonably priced and generates great exposure. I generated sales by getting creative with my posts.
  • I've done events with Rising Star Events for several years now. It's been a great way to build relationships, build marketing, and a great customer database. I look forward to many more events with them
  • This is an excellent event networking opportunity. Today more and more consumers are using the Internet to shop, connect and network. From my experience in networking- you can't expect from trying once or twice using a networking opportunity to bring you tons of business. It could but whether using this type of event marketing is useful, you have to stick with it. Over time more people are exposed to you and the more they see you, lends credibility to your consistency which ultimately shows your value as a business person. The top recognized brands that have been around and successful over the years still have their billboards out there. Keep going- the Internet is the billboard of today and the future. Thumbs up to Rising Star Events- I'm looking forward to this being a place I will benefit from greatly! Keep going- don't give up!
  • I did not know so many DS companies existed. With this online event, I was able to see the variety in one place and get a chance to see what else could be offered. I really enjoy the use of online vendor events, there is no set-up or take-down, no heat, just you and your computer, and the online world. It is very convenient, but still with similar outcomes and networking abilities! Rising Star Events was very informative and always made sure to address all questions and concerns as promptly as possible. Also, the posts were always approved fairly quickly so there was no concern whether your post would be seen or not. It went very smoothly and I look forward to my next event with Rising Star!
📷👍 I want to say the networking event was great and it even helped me land my second sale! I've recommended it to my team leader to pass down to her other teammates.📷👍 I just want to Thank Rising Star and ALL of you Ladies!!!! I have learned SOOOO much today!!! The advice and insight has been helpful beyond words!! I wish everyone continued success in everything you do!!! This event has been Amazing!!📷👍 It was definitely informative! I'm so glad I joined!📷👍 I completely agree! I've learned so much that I cannot wait to apply to my biz!! Thank you ladies!!!📷👍 100% agree! I am so happy to be a part of this fabulous group of supportive people! ♡📷👍 Thank you so much for sharing all this awesome information. I am enjoying this so much.📷👍 I agree Great Event!!!!📷👍 this event has been awesome!📷👍 Great! There's a lot of helpful and useful tips & advice📷👍 I did this the other day and I learned a lot! I'd advise signing up even if you're busy that day you can look back on all the information at any point!!!
  • Rising Star Events is great and very personable. They are the ones who connected with me here on Alignable and really do want to help businesses get promoted and see them grow.
  • Very professional and very prompt responses.
  • I recommend Rising Star Events because they are easy to work with, and are great with promoting.
  • Rising Star Events is Social Media's Premiere online event coordinator and influencer for small/home business sales events. This is awesome for small businesses like me. A great way to get your products and business opportunity out there!!
  • This was my first event. Thank you Valerie for all your help
  • Valeria is hardworking and passionate in helping others be successful.
  • Did the 3-day flash sale recently and it was AWESOME. My site got as many views in three days as I normally get in a month, and I had three times as many sales as I normally have in a month, despite my day job preventing me from posting and promoting as much as I would have liked. - Heather R.
  • I appreciate this opportunity to meet new people and share a wonderful low-cost business opportunity. Looking forward to participating in the events. Thank you! - Criss C.
  • I recently participated in my first event. It was well organized and Valerie worked hard at posting engaging posts. The stats said the event got 1500 views. I did not get any sales or serious inquiries. However I met some amazing business women, bought some product and had fun. It was good exposure. - Kay G.
  • This was my first event and I'm pleased I participated. I became friends with several vendors, started a new venture and even had a sale. Thanks to Valerie for putting on a very organized event and to you Kay for reaching out. - Patty V.

2016

  • The exposure and advertising I have gotten with Online Promotions & Advertising Events with Rising Star Events Network has been outstanding! have enjoyed working with Valerie each and every time I sign up for an event and wouldn't go to anyone else. - Jody V.
  • I don't do too many vendor events because of my health, and because I am particular about them as well. I like to know I'm not wasting my time and money before I bother. Proper management, advertising, and reputation are what help me decide. Sales are a hit or miss market often times, so why take any unnecessary chances? I know with Rising Star how are advertising, and that I won't see three other people with competing or the same product, and you can ask as many questions as you'd like! Highly recommend! - Angela J.
  • I"m a first timer on online vendor event and even in this small business marketing world. It was fun reading all the ads and seeing everyone into it. I didn't get any sales on this event but still it was a great exposure and experience. I get to introduce my Product and the company. Most of my sales comes from friends and overall it was still good business for me being a newbie on my first month. I will still love to join this site in the future. And hopefully, my right time will come and sales will rise. - Dee D.
  • I have participated in several of Rising Star Events and have always found them well advertised well run. I have the opportunity to launch my business, send out samples, get new recruits, and run sales. This is a fantastic opportunity! - Tina G.
  • I've had the best experience with Rising star so far. I'm new at this vendor event stuff and they have guided me every step of the way. Excellent. - Danielle H.
  • Valerie is very professional especially (compared to some other hosts that rant and rave) and I always have a sale on her events! I cannot say that for many others, so I enjoy her events immensely and highly recommend! - Mimi H.
  • Amazing services and very knowledgeable staff, Thank you!!! - Peter F.
  • My first online vendor. Very helpful in answering any questions. Definitely will do again and recommend. - Michelle H.
  • I love Rising Star Events!! I have met some hardworking great direct selling people here and their products, the swag bags and raffles are Awesome!! Thank you so much for putting this together!! - Holly S.
  • This was my first online event. Even though I didn't get any sales out of it, the exposure to my little shop was great. I plan on doing more of these events, and sooner or later someone will start to buy! - Melinda K.
  • These are very well thought out and prepared sales events, and the exposure is immeasurable! I've even recommended other DS vendor friends of mine to participate! - Joann Z.
  • Everyone here is super friendly, full of knowledge, and are great with their direct selling businesses. These events are awesome! - Lanie D.
  • I had fun learning from Valerie doing my Launch with Rising Star Events. It was a great experience. I didn't get any sales from the event itself but I like the exposure and learning experience. - Melissa S.
  • I really think the events are fun. I have done in the past and didn't always get sales, but I enjoy the interaction of seeing all the different vendors and just hoping getting the exposure out there will spark some interest for some. Will keep on trying it. Everyone's timing is different, so you never know when it could take off. I am thankful for the opportunity to share. - Anna D.
  • I think these events are awesome. They have a very low fee and are very user friendly. They seem to be promoted well and get out to lots of people. I have been very happy so far - Emma P.
  • Very sweet and polite. Answered questions quickly. Received a gift from them for participating and loved it. - Angelique M.
  • This was a great opportunity to get my company's name out all across the country! And it was super easy too! - Lindsey K.
  • I enjoyed the event. I didn't get many orders but I did make tons of contacts as well as a new team member! - Ashlee D.
  • I love these. Even if don't make sales, you are still networking and getting your company out there. You get to check out other companies. - Angel V.
  • Great! I've done several event with Rising Star Events, and will continue to do more! Super! Thank you!! - Melanie Y.
  • This has been a great way to introduce Chloe+Isabel to the brides-to-be! Nice event!!! - Michele M.
  • I think this is a great event to help get your business name out there! Plus the awesome prizes would come again! - Jessica R.
  • These events are fun! There's always a wide variety of vendors to choose from, great deals & opportunities to win great prizes! - Michelle P.
  • Love the organization and the amount of events you have to offer! Plus everything is decently priced! - Katie S.
  • Excellent events page! Well organized and by far the best by far. This is such a great way to get vendors and customers to interact. - Melanie G.
  • Great exposure! Great company! Would definitely recommend them for small businesses. - Tracy K.
  • I am doing one of these events soon and it will be my first. I am hoping for some great exposure of my small business and I must say Valerie Roe has been super helpful and patient with questions and information. Can't wait to get started! - Rebecca Y.
  • YAY, for Rising Star Events. . . Contests, giveaways, Direct Sales avenue. . . . .LOVE IT - Felicia C.
  • Great exposure for my business- I could never reach out to this many people so efficiently. Hope to make friends with these new contacts...we all are in this together. - Patti A.
  • This is a wonderful opportunity that Valerie Roe has provided us!!! Super CUDOs!!! - Kellie D.
  • Thank you Valerie for helping me get my business out there. I appreciate the work you put into this! - Hollie S.
  • Excellent way to get my company name out! Valerie does great marketing work for Rising Star Events!! - Jenn S.
  • These events are well worth it! I have made some excellent contacts! I cannot thank you enough for holding them! The customers are amazing!! - Georgia A.
  • I would like to thank Rising Star Events for allowing me to be part of their amazing events. Even though I didn't get any sales I got the exposure I needed to help get my business out there. I would recommend Rising Star events to anyone that is just starting out. - Katrina P.
  • Even though I didn't get any sales from this event I did have a lot of people comment on my posts and ask questions. I plan to use this event again. Valorie does a great job getting exposure out there with our companies. - Mary T.
  • Great job organizing. Cheerful And professional. Great Event. - Rhonda M.
  • This has been a great way to network and meet people! Definitely recommend! - Stephanie D.
  • This is a Great Business for anyone in Direct Sales and Small Businesses. Definitely Recommend it! - Lisa G.
  • Great way to get exposure at an affordable price. I did get a couple of interactions, 1 sale and 1 new recruit. Great advertisement - Joyce K.
  • Although I did not receive any orders, I too gained exposure thru this event. Valerie does put much efforts and I enjoy being a part of them. - Judy H.
  • Even though I didn't get any sales from this event the most important thing is the exposure my company and I got. The company's name is getting out there and next time they see a post they will remember and check me out and hopefully order. - Sharon M.
  • I am very pleased with the online event. It gave me the exposure I was looking for. I am new to my company and I know it takes a while to get started. I feel the event was well planned! - Lisa C.
  • Awesome company and staff. Super fast response time to questions. Couldn't ask for more!!! Would recommend to anyone !!!! - Maggie S.
  • Great exposure and very good chances of making sales! - Vickie S.
  • Love the fact that she provides cost defective ads for my business. Great person to do business with - Mystic S.
  • I participated in Rising Star's Winter Blowout event. It was great exposure and while I only got one sale I did get a party booked which is more what I was hoping for anyhow! I definitely received a return on my investment with this event. - Talia D.
  • Great way to get exposure for your company. Highly recommend. - Sarah W.
  • I think this is a wonderful thing this company does for those of us trying to make a success of things in our new ventures. For very little, we get a ton of exposure and the owner is more than happy to help!!!! - Leslie M.
  • wonderful experience, great advertising and lots of exposure, Thank you Valerie - Sally B.
  • I had great exposure, if not so many sales. This forum is an excellent way to get your business out there and I am so happy I did it! - Kelly E.
  • This site is amazing!! She has helped me with sales as well as enrollments. I have signed up for events throughout the year and looking forward to working all year with them - Heather M.
  • Glad I connected with Rising Star Events. I will be participating and representing my company in other events! - Tannia W.
  • Valarie really inspires me to do more with my business online, she works very hard on her marketing business' by giving other businesses a outlet to promote to the masses. - Tri C.
  • Valerie puts a lot of hard work and heart into her marketing, she is pushing a path for new marketing for small businesses and distributors. Her hard work, determination and dedication will pay off as this forum of marketing becomes more popular! - Tonia B.
  • Great place to develop relationships. Unfortunately, posts did not convert to sales. Valerie did provide feedback when asked. I'm pretty new in DS. This event allowed me a way to break into the front door. Now it's up to me to keep going. - Janice W.
  • I did get exposure. I think that the event was set up well and with the improvements that are coming, I may sign up again for a future event. She did do the marketing she said she would. Good job. All the best in the future. - Deborah B.
  • Valerie is very knowledgeable and professional iN marketing. A+ quality!!! - Trisha B.
  • Very reliable and professional! Easy to work with and pleasant - Michelle L.
  • Valorie is so nice and helpful! I'm so glad she contacted me and now i can easily advertise my business! - Angela B.

2015

  • Valerie promoted ecomchicgo.com conference with amazing results. I highly recommend using her company. She's a very hard working and trusted person that you want on your team! We will use her for ecomchicago.com guaranteed. Thank you for all you did we sold out 2 weeks ahead of our event.
  • Valerie works very hard as an Independent Business Owner. She does excellent online promoting, I have been a client of hers for years. Great Job Valerie 📷 - Jodie
  • Valerie is a very hard working and when she takes on a task she is very dedicated. Valerie has been in the Marketing and Retail field for years and knows the proper way to get customers to your store or website. Not only does Val work hard to ensure you have traffic coming to your store she is aware of the many ways to get your brand out into the world. In the past she has done marketing for my shop and introduced me to many others in the retail field. I can say that Valerie is honest, hard working and knows how to promote your store, website and brand. - Debbie P.
  • I am writing this recommendation for Valerie Roe. She is an excellent Marketer. Her Marketing business is very well run by Valerie, She is very communicative and offers suggestions to help make the campaign a success. She knows how to find the target audience and catch their attention. She has been very helpful and increased sales. I highly recommend her. - Lisa W.
  • “Valerie does a great job promoting my business web site to over 75 web sites, I highly recommend her business services." & Valerie is honest, hard working, professional and provides great customer service!" - Phil N.
  • “ Very professional and at the same time a great friend. I highly recommend Valerie." - Bruce C.
  • “ Honest and trustworthy!! Will go that extra mile for what you need." - Janice W.
  • “ Very Professional, Honest. and Helpful." - Stellamae A.
  • Valerie is very hard working and will do what it takes to get your business or website out to the public. I have used her services in the past and have been pleased with the out come. I would recommend her marketing to anyone in need of branding your business or to bring customers to your shop. Five star service! - Debbie P.
  • I happened to find Valerie and Online Promotions by accident. I posted to find someone to do work for me and she contacted me. She led me to J & G Painting and Handyman Services. She worked to get the two of us together and I liked her professionalism and attention she provided me. She was there for any problem I had and took care of it. She for sure is a worker bee. - Dean B.
  • Val is well versed in this area. She has been very motivated and I am very impressed with the way she approaches her objective, I would Highly recommend Val. You will find her to be very effective.5 out of 5 stars!!!!!!!! - Frank D.
  • Valerie is such a go getter, she is Awesome at what she does. I had many sales when I have her promote for her. - Jodie S.
  • Valerie has the drive and talent in promoting. She is great at it. Advertising is her talent! Keep up the good work! - Tina M.

2014

  • Valerie offers excellent customer service and satisfaction. She is a very hard working gal and has many years of experience in sales. I would highly recommend Valerie! - Vickie Ann

2013

  • Valerie is one of the few "greats" you meet in life. Honest, outgoing, and caring are just a few of her finest qualities. One of the most genuine people you will ever meet!" - Roger P.
  • “ She's a great, honest, woman" - Laryn A.

2011

  • “Val is a forward thinking business leader and treats everyone as if they are the most important person alive! She has my vote every time!" - Bob M.
  • “Highly recommend Val for your biz needs and more, she is a big help and does not soak you in the process." - Gene A.
  • “Val is trustworthy, fair, and will do whatever she can to make people happy." - Michelle E.
  • “ Hard working and honest!" - Susan F.
  • “We've used Val's services several time and have always been pleased. 📷" - Jerod H.
  • “ Valerie is a sincere, honest person. I would not hesitate to hire her." - Bradley S.
  • “Valerie is energetic, professional and reliable! Highly recommended!" - Sherry G.
  • “ Valerie Roe is a very courteous professional. I highly recommend her!" - Deborah B.
  • “ Val is a devoted Mother and Business Woman.. Two great qualities." - Renee A.
  • “Valerie does the job! She is such an honest and cheerful person!" - Mary H.
  • “ A real go getter!" - Michael R.
  • “ A delightful lady, with a naturally friendly personality." - Julie H.
  • “Val is a great person, very honest and super friendly!" - Diana B.
  • “ Val is a pleasant and reliable person to work with!" - Carrie P.
  • “Val is a great lady! Always upbeat and supportive!" - Jo K.
  • “ Great person to work with - faithful & efficient!" - Michelle A.
  • “ Always been pleased with val's services." - Mike M.
  • “ Valerie is a top notch professional!" - Amanda I.
  • “ Valerie is determined and creative." - Stacey S.
  • “ Professional and trustworthy!" - Lenny G.

2010

  • Val is always a very professional person to work with. Always trustworthy and always does what she says. A plus for anybody. - Joe B.
  • Val brings a conscientious professionalism to every sale, every trade, that makes her stand out from the ordinary. Her exceptional attention to the details most others miss - or won't bother to execute - drive her high level of customer satisfaction and sales performance. - Joe A.

2009

  • I have dealt with this wonderful lady at many different places.. she's 100% Recommended - Betsy
  • Val is very business oriented. She has maintained her online store for 10yrs. I highly recommended Val as you will receive 100% customer satisfaction. - Debbie W.
  • Val is a knowledgeable teacher and colleague who is always there to help you. I highly recommend her and her services. - Jeanette M.
  • I did have great results working with Val and I would hire her anytime to do it again! GREAT PRICE! Very awesome person and business person too! Thanks Val! - Heather F.
  • Val is a true professional and gets the job done. A beautiful person to deal with and goes above and beyond what is required. - Rod B.
  • I highly recommend Val. She has been doing business over the internet a various sites. Great professional business person. - Sandra J.
  • Val is great to work with. I recommend her advertising service on ebay. It is a great way to get more exposure for your business. - Tina B.

If you would like to participate in our event as a vendor, send us a message with what you sell & your email address. https://www.facebook.com/RisingStarsEvents/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Pinterest Pins for your Direct Sales Business

Canadian Vendors Wanted

Pinterest Basics