Flea market and farmers market. 

Flea market and farmers market. 

These days it is harder and harder to get more traffic into your flea market or your farmers market. I can help get you exposure to a much bigger area to draw and more people

With my special online social media service, I will advertise to approximately 500,000 people in your target market. I have been doing this for approximately 16 years online and marketing for 30 plus years.
Driving traffic, creating customers and increasing your sales.

This is a personalized approach as opposed to computer generated leads. I like to help you grow your traffic through social media.
 My most effective service is a campaign blast that spans over a month and is $75. It's very simple to get going and I'm sure you will see results with in just the first week!!

This advertising campaign blast can be purchased as often as you need it. That is completely up to you.

I look forward to working with you!

Valerie Roe Marketing - Online Promotions & Advertising

https://m.facebook.com/ValerieRoeMarketing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Pinterest Pins for your Direct Sales Business

Canadian Vendors Wanted

Pinterest Basics