Facebook POWER POSTS for people in Network Marketing

Here are five examples of 

Facebook POWER POSTS 

for people in Network Marketing...



1) When a new distributor joins, I get them to announce it on Facebook! I have them text me the day they get their 'Business Box' to announce their business formally and to plan the official launch of their business! I tell them, "When you get your kit, take a cool picture of you with it. If you have kids or a family, make it fun and do it together!” You can say something that creates intrigue such as “Mummy has got a brand new business! Check it out here (link)”! When people “like” the post, or “comment” on it, you know they see it! Message them in their inbox and say “thank you for supporting my business! I saw you comment on my post, and it meant the world to me. Do you have some time that I could share more with you? I’m looking to expand my business and would love your ideas, support, and referrals! What’s a good time and number to reach you? I’ll announce them on my page a few days following, using the same picture!

2) Post opportunity call to action—You never know whose curiosity it will pique. Post call information and say: “Curious about what I do? Listen in to this brief call tonight, and message me after if you’d like to learn more!”

3) Promote events–post a picture of an event flyer and say something like: “Who do you know in Birmingham? My business is building there and we are looking for leaders. Message me to learn more.”

4) Share success stories, testimonials, videos, and pictures—this provides validation, inspiration, and social proof. Do this for both product results and business success stories you come across of other distributors and customers.

For the business, you can create interest by posting about when someone makes a bonus, promotion, earns a car incentive or trip, has a milestone in their business, etc. People will begin to watch and wonder how they can achieve that success too.

For the product, you can post before and after pictures, and customer testimonials. Make them fun - get the kids using and posing with them! Always be sure each product post has a link to your personal product site at the end!

5) Do your own giveaways. Share your excitement any time something new launches or any time there is celebrity press on your products.

Please make sure anything you do post is company compliant - you can check with your up-line or Head Office

Facebook is a great place to network your business & share your story.

Do you have any tips you can add for what works well for you? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Pinterest Pins for your Direct Sales Business

Canadian Vendors Wanted

How to Strengthen Weak Ties and Expand Your Network