Advertising Opportunity EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE!

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL

today ONLY! 




You could reach 500,000+ people in the next month with my unique approach to promoting your business! 

I have been social networking with people on the internet for over 16 years! With 30+ years in marketing.

Your AD can be your Facebook or social media page, website, online store, online event, your company, or whatever you wish to advertise.

It will run for a full month.

NO affiliate programs.

Advertising Opportunity 
EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE!

Some of the sites your ad will appear:


  • Facebook & targeted Facebook groups/pages
  • Google+ & targeted Google+ groups
  • Blogs
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn & targeted LinkedIn groups
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Instagram
  • More..........


Regular price is $75 per campaign, TODAY ONLY $60!

Valerie Roe Marketing - Online Promotions & Advertising
valerieroemarketing@gmail.com
https://m.facebook.com/ValerieRoeMarketing

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL only $60! (pay to paypal my_treasures_eBay@yahoo.com) 


To qualify for the special payment must be received today.

Your ad will begin within 48 hours of payment being received. 

To get started with this service all I need is an email address, a short ad wording ( I can also write the ad for you), a picture or 2 or. three, & a link/destination to where you want people to go to. I will send you an invoice to your email address and once you pay that I will start right away, as long as I have all the other information.

I also offer other services and you can find those services and prices here https://m.facebook.com/ValerieRoeMarketing under the notes. All of my other services are 10% off today only.

Valerie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Pinterest Pins for your Direct Sales Business

How to Strengthen Weak Ties and Expand Your Network

Canadian Vendors Wanted